The Internet Education Foundation (IEF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to a strong Internet to promote communications, commerce and democracy. IEF believes that everyone is an Internet stakeholder.
Our mission is to:
- Assure informed policymaking on Internet-related issues within both government and the private sector
- Promote the Internet as a valuable medium for democratic participation, communications, and commerce
- Educate the public about the challenges and problems presented by the Internet medium and offer potential solutions
- Raise the awareness and effectiveness of the Internet Caucus Advisory Committee as an educational tool for Congress
- Encourage coalitions of corporations, industry associations, and public interest groups to work together on addressing important Internet-related policy issues and engaging in educational outreach projects
The Internet Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that works with all stakeholders who representative of the diversity of the Internet community. Founded initially by Jerry Berman, we’ve been overwhelmed by small and large acts of generosity from individuals and companies who support its vision. Feel free to donate here. To learn more about how to support our work, contact Tim Lordan at [email protected]